Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Yay for another boy!!

What a difference 24 hours makes! I feel like a new person and have a ridiculous amount to be grateful for from today, including:

1. Cathy the catheter is gone! Bye bye, bi***. 😜😜😜

2. I have now peed 5 times on my own with ease since Cathy's departure. Allelujah!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

3. Since I was already at my OB's office, she allowed me to get a sneak peek and early anatomy scan! And yes, we are having another boy!! I couldn't be happier. 😍😍😍😍

4. We have already chosen a name for BBL2, and no, we're not telling anyone until he's here. Hey, there has to be SOME element of surprise, right?!! πŸ˜‰

5. I am finally starting to feel back to normal.

6. Baby boy and I are OK. Thank goodness!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

7. Will was in SUCH a better mood tonight and back to his usual sweet self. I think he just went through another developmental leap! Like how he's snuggled on my pillows after saying "Night night" above?!

8. Greg got home in time (despite horrid traffic) for me to make it to prenatal yoga, where I had my very own personal class with Laura. She even taught me some amazing poses to help strength my uterus and bladder!! πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻

9. I was able to briefly walk Dexter for the first time since Sunday without an annoying leg pack!! 🐢🐢

10. Dex actually getting aggressive with his Dognald Donald Trump dog toy. See above. #hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm even looking forward to going back to work tomorrow! Thank goodness -- I've been going crazy at home!! 😁😁

No comments:

Post a Comment