Sunday, January 31, 2016

What a day!

It's hard to believe school resumes tomorrow. I've gotten WAY too used to this time off and have been truly spoiled, I know. Back to life, back to reality...blah! 😩😩😩

It's also hard to believe that tomorrow is February 1st. It's an expensive month for Greg with Valentine's Day and my birthday a week apart! Hehe. πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

We had another great family day, with things that we loved and things that irked us to no end: 

1. Will's complete and total obsession with his "doggie." He was far more concerned that Dexter was gone for a few hours this morning to get groomed than my absence. Doggie: 1. Parents: 0. πŸΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ»

2. If you're local, I highly recommend the Airpark Cafe right next to the regional airport in Gaithersburg. Great, cheap food and a prime view of all the small airplanes flying and landing overhead! Will was in heaven. πŸ›©πŸ›©πŸ›©

3. Greg purchased the rest of the supplies we need to paint and decorate Will's new room. Yay! 🚧🚧🚧

4. I was able to take my normal long walking route with Dex for the first time since the blizzard, despite having to walk in the road several times due to inconsiderate people STILL not having cleared their sidewalks. This is how Greg almost broke his foot two years ago, and it drives me crazy. #rude 😑😑😑

5. Another great dinner out, this time with 6 adults and 3 toddlers. No meltdowns + the best sushi around = win for all. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

6. Unfortunately, Greg tripped in the garage once we got home and seriously twisted his ankle, the same one he has twisted many times before. Unlike last time, it hasn't turned black, so this may be a good sign. 😫😜😜 #walkingdisaster

7. I somehow lost my Fitbit outside taking the trash out and spent the next 45 minutes searching for it, thanks to the amazing Find My Fitbit app. I cannot explain my relief when I finally went back outside and found the stupid thing in the snow by the trash. NOT an easy feat in the dark! BTW, that app is worth every bit of the $4.99 it cost, as this is the 4th time I have lost my Fitbit since getting it in August 2014. #badkay 😞😞

8. We are considering taking a short babymoon to Cape May this spring! We've never been. Let the planning begin! πŸš—πŸš—

9. BBL2 continues to grow rapidly and make his presence known. We have another kicker on our hands! πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

10. Will likes to try to feed me everything, especially things he rejects. It really is quite endearing. 🍣🍣🍣

Here's to awesome weekends and productive work weeks ahead, Warrior Women!! πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment