Thursday, January 7, 2016

Mamas of boys unite!

BBL2 continues to give me a run for my money. He has decided to go through a growth spurt, causing me extreme lower back pain all day. Sweet boy.

Despite the problems he has caused during this eventful week, I am beyond thrilled to be the future mom of 2 boys. I can't wait to see Will as a big brother and meet this new little man. As an only child, sibling relationships have always fascinated me. Soon, I get to see one develop from the very beginning!! Beyond cool.

Here's to all of the awesome warrior mamas out there, especially the moms of boys. I have always known I was meant to have boys for some reason and am truly grateful I will soon have two of my own.

Regardless of what children you may have (2 or 4-legged), give them some extra love today. Time goes by impossibly fast, as I'm already witnessing firsthand with Will. Cherish it. πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆ

No comments:

Post a Comment