Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Resting time!

I think I set a new record low for my Fitbit steps today. And as odd as it sounds, that was my goal. To rest. To keep my feet up. To take care of myself. To not stress about anything.

I did pretty well too. Resting, relaxing, and sitting still are certainly not my strong suits, as many of you know, so this was an accomplishment. I also had the best four-legged nurse too (see below) and got to keep Will on his regular school schedule.

If you've never had a catheter before, you're really not missing much. Cathy the catheter continues to provide me with ongoing relief, but man is it strange to constantly empty it with the toilet seat up standing there like a man. I guess this is one of those times I don't care that Greg leaves the toilet seat up! 😜😜

My doctor wants me to continue resting tomorrow until our appointment at 1:30. Fingers crossed for good news and being able to say goodbye to Cathy for good! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

A wise colleague encouraged me to take care of number one, rest, and focus on getting better for baby and me. That's exactly what I will continue to do! 👑

Keep fighting the good fight, Warrior Women! You can accomplish anything you put your mind to...and don't forget to put your feet up and remember YOU in the process. 🌟💞😘

#makeyourselfapriority #youmatter #nodaybuttoday 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment