Saturday, January 30, 2016

Loving today!

What a day! 

We got a heck of a lot done and got some great time together in the process. πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻

10 things I was grateful for during the course of the day: πŸ‘πŸ‘

1. Having the chance to teach both elementary and high school students this morning at the learning center I work at. It's the start of the spring semester classes there, and I had a blast! Even my 4th and 5th graders seem to have acceptable senses of humor so far. Hopefully, they can handle my sarcasm. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ

2. Greg took Will to his morning swim lesson at the Y, and there was no meltdown! πŸ‘ Will likes to observe everyone and everything first and then focus on the water. Still not comfortable with his head under water, though! In time. 🏊🏻🏊🏻

3. Will actually took a full 3 hour nap this afternoon. That hasn't happened in a long time! Naps should be mandatory for all. EVERY day. πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

4. Actually feeling a bit too warm in my winter coat while walking Dex. Maybe all of winter did occur in one weekend. #agirlcanhope ☀️☀️🌨

5. Greg having a chance to help move a good friend in DC into his new place and not doing any further damage to his back. #thankgod 🌟🌟

6. Sneaking a little siesta in too. #mmmm πŸ’€

7. Getting a ridiculous amount of organization done in the nursery and Will's new room. My label maker continues to be a godsend. πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

8. Greg getting me flowers for no reason. #whataguy πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

9. Greg making me the most amazing lasagna ever and even cleaning up the kitchen afterwards. He also ensured my sparkling cider glass was never empty. #iamspoiled 🍞🍽

10. Precious time with all my boys. I am trying to cherish every moment. #timefliesmuchtoofast 😍😍😍😍

Now we are trying to decide on a fun family adventure for tomorrow! πŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ͺ

No comments:

Post a Comment