Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Mama time!

Today = a huge success!! 🌟🌟🌟

We still got quality family time in before Greg left for work (He was on a 3 hour delay) and I brought Will to his daycare, which opened today at 10. Will, of course, had a total meltdown upon our arrival to his school but was fine 30 sec. after I left, as expected. Toddlers are expert manipulators and guilt trippers. πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

This left me with several hours to get a ton of errands done and take advantage of some quality Mommy time. Amen! πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

I made a quality trip to Wegman's, got to introduce my good friend Becca to her first Pure Barre class (She loved it, and I was beyond happy to be back!!), got my hair cut, and got a mani and pedi prior to picking Will back up. In the process, another snow day was announced for tomorrow. Let the madness continue! ❄️❄️❄️

Sadly, the roads are still a disaster. Many streets are down to one lane, sidewalks and bus stops are still not clear, and 6+ foot high snow piles on every corner make it impossible to see oncoming traffic or turn confidently. Don't even talk to Greg about his commute to VA today. It began with a tractor trailer crashing on the highway and spilling flat screen TVs all over the roads. Why didn't Greg pick up some TVs?!! I mean, really!! #epicfail #totaldisaster 😩😩😩

The black ice is apparently bad news tonight, so we are all happy to be cozy inside. Greg and I are having a blast selecting quirky Netflix comedies to watch every night. The most bizarre short film yet?!! The World of Tomorrow. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜€

In other news, Will is learning letters and their accompanying sounds ridiculously fast. He will be reading in no time, which is absolutely INSANE to me! #geniusbaby 😏😏

So, bring on our 6th snow day! Perhaps a matinee will be in my future. #gettingspoiled #mustenjoyitwhileitlasts #allofwinterinoneweekend πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment