Friday, January 29, 2016

What a week!!

What a blessing this week has been! Never-ending snow days = a surprise winter break #2! 

No, I don't work anymore, apparently, and no, I'm not complaining. I loved every minute of it. 

Top ten things I will miss about a full week of snow days:

10. Going to bed whenever I feel like it (Let's be honest; I'm a Mom, so this was never super late). 😉

9. Endless baking. 🍩🍪🍮🍴

8. Daily Netflix indulgences. 🎬

7. Having no set agenda or real responsibilities (human and dog parenting aside). 🎉🎀🛍

6. MCPS text alerts and emails alerting me to yet another snow day the following day. ❄️☃🌨

5. Going to a Pure Barre class or matinee whenever I felt like it. 💪🏻🎬

4. Being surrounded by a beautiful winter wonderland. Believe it or not, I never get sick of it. ❄️❄️❄️

3. Not waking up to an alarm clock. 🕶🕶

2. Lazy, relaxed, and unhurried mornings with Will. 👶🏻

1. SO much great quality time with all 4 of my boys (the unborn one included). 👶🏻👶🏻👨👩👦👦🐶

I truly am blessed, grateful, and lucky. I also think I chose the right profession. 💞💞💞#donthatemysnowdays #familyfirst #whataweek 

No comments:

Post a Comment