Monday, January 11, 2016

Oh, Mondays!

Mondays have a way of bringing out the worst in people. 

Even though I was lower energy than usual today (I blame BBL2 and the ever-present hormonal headaches I now have 😩😩), I refused to succumb to a "case of the Mondays." 

In celebration of surviving this day, I present my first gratitude list in awhile (11 for January 11):

1. My ridiculous Eskimo hat. It helped me stay comfortable during my morning bus duty outside, despite the below freezing temps. πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨

2. A crazy busy and productive day at work, much of it devoted to supporting teachers. #ilovemyjob πŸ†

3. A colleague's hug. Sometimes, it's the small things that make a big difference. 😎😎

4. The possibility of snow tomorrow night. I'm a sucker for a good storm, though I think this will pretty much be a dud. #bummer 🌨🌨

5. Beyond excited to head to Colgate this weekend!! πŸŽ“πŸŽ“

6. Cooked sushi from Wegman's. Yes, you can eat sushi while pregnant; it just has to be cooked. 🍴🍴

7. Dexter's snoring. Completely adorable! 🐢🐢

8. A successful trip to Wegmans with Will. He's obviously already got great taste in grocery stores. πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

9. Never being able to go to the bathroom alone. I still find this endearing, though that's bound to change, especially with two boys and a dog staring at me while peeing. #momlife 😜😜

10. Will's obsession with all "doggies." Like mother, like son. 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

11. Will's insatiable appetite for learning and books. He's already learning some letters and is such a sponge. It truly is remarkable to watch every day! πŸ”¬πŸŒ‘πŸ’ˆ

I'd say this Monday wasn't so bad after all.

#gratitude #blessings #livewithjoy πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

No comments:

Post a Comment