Thursday, January 28, 2016

Another snow day!!

Today was a truly beautiful day, one that is best explained by these photos. I'm not sure if Will's smile could be any more contagious. πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

And yes, we have our 6th snow day in a row tomorrow. While this is getting a bit ridiculous, I'm not complaining. After all, I won't be around at the end of the school year to have to make-up any of these days, thanks to BBL2. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

If you're local, going stir crazy, and thinking of hitting up a matinee, check out 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi. It is well-done and well-worth your time. Bring your tissues. I may even go crazy and check out Brooklyn tomorrow while Will is at school, as I heard it is fantastic. Hey, gotta take advantage of this bonus ME time while I can, right?!! 😜😜

Happy almost Friday, Warrior Women!! #soblessed #afullweekofsnowdays #soridiculous #enjoyitwhileyoucan

No comments:

Post a Comment