Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I am like Jeb Bush!

The infamous Donald Trump might describe me as he has dubbed Jeb Bush today: "very low energy." 

Don't get me wrong; I still got a lot find by "normal" (Ha!) people standards, but I had trouble getting out of a funk, caused by a combination of things. Add to those the bitter cold, endless (mindless) exam proctoring all day, and a fussy toddler didn't help.

Once I finally got Will down a little after 7:30, I too laid down and relaxed. This is hard for me. I like productivity and constant movement. I am definitely undiagnosed but with ADHD. No doubt about it.

But sometimes even objects in constant motion must rest. I recharged for an hour, finished getting ready for tomorrow, showered, relaxed some more with Greg, and am now happily back in bed. 

Cut yourself some slack. You move mountains every day, Warrior Women, whether you may realize it or not. Be kind to yourself. After all, if you don't take care of yourself, who will?!!

#selfcare #putyourselffirst #listentoyourbody 💞💞💪🏻💪🏻😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment