Monday, January 25, 2016

Day 4 and still smiling!

Day 4 of the big "snow in", and we haven't killed one another yet! #smallvictories πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I got to take Dex for a limited walk again (despite the roads still being a mess), got my prenatal workout in, had lots of quality time with my boys, went into full nesting mode (organizing and purging items from my big closet this time), and got to end the day with good friends. They even picked us up and drove us to and from their home, since we couldn't get my car out of the garage into the alley successfully...still!! 😩😩😩

It was such a pleasure to watch our 3 boys together. They were all born within 3 months of one another and were truly hilarious to watch. I kept joking with Greg that this would have been our life with triplets -- I can't even imagine!!!!! I have MAD respect to ALL parents of multiples! I really don't know how they do it. 

Will is learning essential life and socialization skills at school and at play dates like these. I love that he's comfortable interacting with peers and is learning how to share (depending on the hour), which will undoubtedly come in handy in just a few short months. Yay for brothers!

As an only child myself, siblings have always fascinated me. I can't wait to see what Will and his brother are like together! Best friends and buddies for life, hopefully?! A Mama can dream. πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

No comments:

Post a Comment