Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Smashed snowglobe!

On the 16th day of Christmas, life gave to me...many things to feel happiness, vexation, aggravation, or sadness over!

1. Will had his first real nightmare last night. Poor baby. 😓

2. The fruit flies continue to die. I am winning. 😈

3. Amazing staff holiday luncheon at work. #eatallthefood

4. Getting to see many awesome English and reading teachers in action today! #mypeople

5. The thrill of crossing items off a to-do list. Sometimes, I write down things I've already done just to be able to cross them out. #ihaveproblems 😜😜😜

6. Being forced to wait for your doctor for what seems like 10,000 years. 😡😡😡

7. Having the doctor finally come in, say you look awesome, and then listen to your baby's heartbeat and proclaim it to sound "wonderful." #score 

8. I think Will is getting sick. 😩😩😩

9. Giving my hubby a guys' night out in DC = he owes me later. 😇😇😇😈😈😈

10. Popcorn.

11. Drinking water. All. The. Time. 

12. Our students did an incredible job with their art show and winter concert tonight!

13. Taking advantage of heavy traffic to catch up with an amazing friend. Love you, Mary! 😘😘😘

14. Will smashing a snowglobe with his bare hands, water going all over him, and him crying hysterically. The bright side? No bloody fingers or cuts! Thanks for the gift, Auntie Anne! Lol 

15. Evening naps rock.

16. So do Modern Family and Blackish. I really need to watch normal TV more often. Nah. I can't sit still long enough. 😂😜

No comments:

Post a Comment