Saturday, December 26, 2015

Big picture!!

As I've mentioned many times before, I've certainly chilled out and mellowed over the years. Parenthood has definitely assisted in this process. 

Case in point -- I can watch my living room, bedroom, and basically entire house get torn up by a toddler throughout the course of a day and be completely fine. I even caused some of the mess in our bedroom today with all of my clean laundry. Instead of letting it drive me insane, I smile at it. I see it as progress.

It's OK, gigantic pile of laundry. You can wait until tomorrow. The world will not end. In fact, I will get more sleep, and the dog will get to sit on the pile happily for a few minutes.

Let it go. Put it in perspective. Don't sweat the small stuff. Spend more time focusing on what is RIGHT in your life and what you are blessed with all around you. 

For me, all it takes is looking at Will. He's my main reason, and he could give a s*** about how neat or tidy the house is. He wants my presence and to share the joy of life with Mama and Dada. What a true gift.

#soblessed #bigpicture #lifeisgood 😍😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment