Monday, December 28, 2015

Oh, winter!

My in-laws ended up leaving a day earlier than expected yesterday in order to beat the impending CT snowstorm arriving tonight. Is it sad that I'm a TAD bit jealous?!! ☃☃☃

We are continuing to have a blast hanging out with Will at home. Greg took today off to take us to the airport later today, and we are loving this special time with just the 3 of us plus Dexter. Will is such a joy and sponge. He learns so fast, and it's a lot of fun picturing him as an older brother. I think he will be great!

I also get really nostalgic this time of year because I have absolutely no desire to put away our tree or other Christmas decorations. I LOVE this season. Taking them down only symbolizes the potentially long, dreary winter ahead. Positivity, Kay, positivity!

So, I head off to my Pure Barre class in search of mental clarity and inner peace. Both are great in general, especially in preparation of flying solo with an overly active toddler. Ahhhh!!!! 😜😜😜😜

No comments:

Post a Comment