Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Oh, this debate...

I wonder if this Republican debate will go until 1 am.... It looks to be that way! 

As I sit here watching it and wishing I could have a proper drink, I once again have some serious and sarcastic comments for my potpourri list today, the 15th day of Christmas:

1. Thank you to Amanda for the amazing fruit fly trap! They are already dying by the dozens. I told them I would win. Buwahahaha...

2. My loyal lapdog.

3. Even though I had some puking this morning, Will had no tantrums this evening. Thank God.

4. My leadership team meeting ending 11 min. early after school. #itsthelittlethings

5. The cluster that was the Germantown Target this afternoon. With their electronic system continually shutting down and all of the self check-out lanes being closed, the store  resembled something from Black Friday. What a joyous end to my workday.

6. Proceed with caution when trying Potbelly's Mac 'n cheese, particularly when you add chili and bacon to it. #toomuchofagoodthing

7. Some great one-liners from this debate.

8. My Pajamagram finally being delivered. My order was placed on 11/8. #businessfail

9. Baby only wanting to eat cheese and pasta. Very bad. Watch Mommy turn into a whale. 😂😜

10. Will's new adorable obsession with Elmo. He even proclaimed DURING his nap (while not waking up), "Elmo, Elmo, Elmo!!"

11. Evil pastries. Pure evil.

12. Killing one of the damn fruit flies in the shower. What on earth was it doing there?!!

13. One of my favorite lines from the debate so far -- "If you want something talked about, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman." Amen.

14. Our neighborhood looks so beautiful with all the Christmas lights!

15. Can someone tell me why I'm still up watching this nonsense?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment