Sunday, November 8, 2015

What a weekend!

What a weekend, and not in a good way. 

Greg and Will both were quite sick on Friday and unfortunately got me ill. After teaching yesterday AM, I basically spent the rest of the day in bed resting, trying to regain strength. It takes a lot for me to sit still and do nothing, and this was definitely one of those times.

Day 7 gratitude list (from yesterday):

1-7. My amazing husband. Even though he wasn't feeling 100%, he took the lead with Will today to allow me to get some much-needed sleep. It was just what the doctor ordered. I am beyond blessed to have Greg. We are a team, and I couldn't ask for a better father for Will. We are truly the luckiest!!

Day 8 (today):

1. Feeling well enough to make cinnamon rolls for my boys for breakfast. #nomnomnom

2. The fresh, crisp fall air.

3. A long family walk. I already felt more like myself simply being outside.

4. Living in a neighborhood with SO many great hiking and walking trails and paths. #clarksburglove

5. Celebrating a good friend's birthday in VA with my boys, getting to catch up with many more great friends in the process.

6. Will managed not to destroy anything in their condo, despite it not being child-proofed at all. He did leave quite a path of cornbread on the carpet, though. It was too good not to eat furiously and drop most of it in the process! #toddlerlife

7. Little baby's now the size of a lime. Such a little miracle!

Have a fabulous end to your weekend, WW!! #gratitudematters 

No comments:

Post a Comment