Friday, November 6, 2015

TGIF!

TGIF, warrior women! 

Both of my boys are sick, so to say I am ready to collapse in bed is a huge understatement.

But alas, time for my Day 6 gratitude list:

1. Another beautiful, WARM fall day! We are truly getting spoiled. #whatseasonisitreally

2. A 6:15 am trail run with 2 of my fave work and running buddies. Bonus: daylight hit only a few min. into our run! #bestwaytowakeup

3. Making a breakthrough with a teacher struggling with behavior management. #resilience

4. Will's love of being read to and trying to talk in complete sentences even with a fever. #trooper 

5. Matt Bellassai videos. If you don't know this social media comedian, check him out on Facebook. You won't regret it! #thebest 

6. NAPS (whenever possible - ha!) #alwaysamommywin

7. My current craving = chicken pot pies. #preggers 

And now I collapse. Yes, I continue to be grateful for sleep most of all.

Enjoy an awesome start to your weekends, WW! #restup #livewell #treasureeveryday

No comments:

Post a Comment