Monday, November 2, 2015

A month of gratitude!

Let's make this an entire month of gratitude. Isn't that what November and Thanksgiving are all about, anyway? It should be. There's something very therapeutic and fulfilling about pausing to consider what you're truly grateful for at the end of each long day.

Here goes today's list!

1. What's the first rule of working out? Never skip a Monday! I'm grateful that I got to bed early enough last night to make it to my 5 am OTF class this morning. There's something truly refreshing and satisfying with getting an intense workout in to begin tackling a long Monday. I'm taking it a bit easier these days as needed on the treadmill and on the floor exercises, but who cares? I'm out there getting it done and doing great things for me -- and baby!

2. Will's obsession with pushing his little tractor everywhere. It's simply adorable.

3. FaceTiming with my parents so they can see Will's priceless face and antics. We haven't seen them in over 3 months, and I really miss them. FaceTime is the next best thing. 

4. Helping some first-year teachers close out their first marking period grades successfully. I initially was a bit bitter to have to go into work on our teleworking today, but I made the most of it, got a lot done, and helped people in the process. #mondaywin

5. My doctor says it is safe for me to continue drinking my chocolate Shakeology during my pregnancy. Phew! It's my AM obsession while driving to work and such a great source of protein to keep me going. #mmmmmmm

Our entire household is in bed before 10 pm = a small miracle! Keep them coming.

Make it a great evening and restful sleep, warrior women! #gratitudematters 

No comments:

Post a Comment