Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Gratitude matters!

Rarely do I have the chance to both start and end my day doing something just for myself. Well, today was an exception! I began my day with a sweaty, intense OTF 5 am class and ended it with a soul-hugging, rejuvenating prenatal yoga class. Bliss. Pure bliss.

Many other great things to be grateful for today:

1. Having my car's software get reprogrammed at the dealership, allowing it to finally run normally again. #phew

2. Being surrounded by supportive colleagues offering me anything they could when I was feeling particularly nasty and nauseous this morning. #lovemycolleagues

3. The amazing mac 'n cheese from Dogfish Head. #nomnomnom

4. Getting to relax and spend time with treasured colleagues outside of school. #stilllovemycolleagues

5. A 72 degree and sunny day in early November. #illtakeit

6. Feeling a bit better and regaining an appetite as the day went on. #thankgoodness

7. Being awarded the Above and Beyond the Call of Duty award for November, as nominated by fellow staff members. I even get a plaque and VIP parking space for the month! #gofigure 

Take time to be present AND grateful today! Gratitude matters.

#havetherightattitude #modelthemodel 

No comments:

Post a Comment