Saturday, November 21, 2015

Happy Saturday!

Happy Saturday, Warrior Women!

I sincerely hope you all took advantage of this beautiful, crisp fall day. 

My gratitude abounds today! 

Day 21 list:

1. My Saturday school students. They have been a joy to teach every week since early September, and I will really miss them. They truly make me want to go back to the classroom full time. 

2. Wegman's. Yes, I continue to love everything about it.

3. Will's love of our family hugs. Truly precious.

4. Our dear friend Ally making delicious baked ziti for us and spending the night. She is amazing!!

5. The smell of laundry fresh out of the dryer. Mmmmm....

6. My mom had to be admitted to the hospital tonight with chest pains, but so far, the results came back clear, not showing evidence of a heart attack. She will remain there overnight to continue to be monitored. Fingers crossed and prayers up that she will be OK!

7. Sparkling cider may not be wine, but it is still damn good. I drank the hell out of it....from a wine glass. #preggerprobs

No comments:

Post a Comment