Thursday, November 19, 2015

It's almost Friday!

Happy Friday eve, Warrior Women! What a long, exhausting week!

Today's gratitude list (Day 19):

1. Only 3.5 days until Turkey Day break! #whoscounting

2. Puking. It continues to be a bizarrely reassuring reminder that all is well with my little bean.

3. Finding a moment to sit down and have lunch with awesome colleagues. I don't do that enough!

4. Reworking my afternoon to make attending Will's school's family Thanksgiving feast a priority. What a wonderful event! I'm so happy I went!

5. Finding amazing new toys and finds for Will cheaply with online Facebook yard sales. Gotta love them! #stilladdicted

6. Greg making it home at a reasonable time tonight, despite horrific traffic. I'd say that's a win, especially considering the crazy world events of the week!

7. Will's constant insistence of "Up" to get me to hold him. It's adorable, and I doubt I'll ever tire of it. Well, maybe when #2 arrives! Lol. 

Hang in there! It's almost Friday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment