Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Grandparents!

4 months is equivalent to 4 years in grandparent-hood. My parents literally could not believe just how much Will has grown, changed, and learned since they last saw him in early August. He's like a new person now, walking, talking, signing, and so present!

Yes, lots to be grateful for on this Thanksgiving Eve.

Day 25 list:

1. My parents arrived safe and sound early tonight. Despite all they've been through this past week and horrible traffic, just seeing their grandson made everything better. It was pure joy to witness.

2. I decided to change up my hair a bit and love my new cut! I am also grateful to have had the BEST stylist ever for the past 9 years.

3. Some creative thinking allowed me to still have my weekly therapy session over the phone, due to Will's school closing early today. It all worked out, and Will miraculously entertained himself almost the whole hour! 

4. Bob the Train. A toddler YouTube sensation and the reason I could get anything accomplished with my therapist today. Check it out. ;)

5. Being able to satisfy today's pregnancy craving: sweet and sour chicken. Mmmmm....

6. Seeing my parents with Will. It really makes me wish they lived closer!

7. Ending the night with an awesome prenatal yoga class with Laura. Pure bliss.

Here's to a wonderful Thanksgiving to you and yours! You deserve it, WW!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment