Wednesday, September 2, 2015

You are a warrior!

I am a firm believer in surrounding yourself with mantras and messages that speak to and inspire you daily. This week, I have been wearing two new bracelets to help do just that.

The first is a beautiful Keep Collective double wrap leather bracelet from a Mommy friend who designs and sells them. I love it! The gratitude band reminds me to keep everything in perspective and feel truly blessed for everything I have, while the natural "Balance" stone describes how I ideally want to live every day: balanced and in harmony with all of my "houses", with enough time for work, my family, and me. 

The tiny but precious Warrior bracelet was given to me by my wonderful mother-in-law last weekend. The separate description reads:

"Remember that true glory is rising every time you fall. Let this band be your reminder that you are so strong, so fearless, so powerful. You are a warrior, stronger than you have ever been."

How perfect is that?!!

Keep on fighting, living, and laughing, Warrior Women. You deserve nothing less!

#perspective #gratitude #onedayatatime 

No comments:

Post a Comment