Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Find your power partner!

Day 2 of early AM workouts completed! I have a ridiculous amount of energy currently, but I know I will probably want to be curled up in the fetal position on the floor by 2 pm. Ahh! 😀

I almost didn't make it to my 5:00 am Orange Theory class this morning but knew my friends Ana and Melissa would be there. I couldn't wimp out on them!

And wimp out I didn't. Thank goodness!

So, here's to the other Warrior Women in your life who motivate you, inspire you, and ultimately make you want to be a better -- and healthier and more balanced -- person. Alone, we are already tough, but imagine what we can accomplish by supporting and being there for one another every day! The possibilities truly are endless.

#strengthinnumbers #findamotivationbuddy #ittakesavillage 

No comments:

Post a Comment