Sunday, April 10, 2016

What a man!

This was truly a very special weekend. 💞💞💞

We made a trip up north to spend time with my in-laws, finally see my brother-in-law and his girlfriend (for the first time since 9/14, as they live in ND), and celebrate my father-in-law's retirement as a battalion chief for his fire department together. It was amazing having everyone together again -- and for Will to be in the center of it all. 💗💗💗

Both Greg and Kevin (my awesome BIL) gave touching toasts to Don (my FIL) that practically brought me to tears. They both learned so much about what it means to work hard, provide, put your family first, and always be the best husband, father, and person you can be through it all. Don risked his life in the line of duty every shift and often worked 2-3 jobs just to keep his family afloat and comfortable. He never complained, pushed himself to be better, and always wanted the best for both of his boys. 🌟🌟🌟

Don is a true hero, and I feel beyond blessed to have him in my life. I am thrilled Will is joining such a strong, hard-working, loving, and ever-dedicated line of LaBanca men. He really couldn't ask for better guides or role models. 👏👏👏👏

Here's to you, Don! 😘😘😘

#soblessed #whataman #familyfirstalways 

No comments:

Post a Comment