Friday, April 15, 2016

A huge leap!

I'm feeling a bit emotional tonight (in a good way), so I will keep this short. 💞

Being a Mama is the most incredible job in the world. It has completely changed me for the better, and I have Will -- and Greg -- to thank for that.💗💗💗

Will recently underwent a MAJOR developmental leap and wants to connect to and understand us even more. I had such an incredible time with him tonight that I had tears in my eyes. 💦 Sure, some of these may be hormonal, but they certainly were genuine. 🤗

Motherhood is incredible, and I am truly blessed. Make time to take stock over what matters most in your life, and don't forget that saying "I love you" (and meaning it) never gets old or cliched. 😍😘💞💗

#soblessed #ourchildrenourworld #familyfirst 

No comments:

Post a Comment