Friday, April 22, 2016

What's happening??

And just like that, I have gone from being the "you're so small" to the "oh my gosh you're going to pop soon" pregnant woman. 😂😂😂

And I'm cool with it. 💗💗💗

6th grader, staring at my belly: "What's happening?!"
Me: It's OK, Steven, I'm pregnant and going to give birth next month."
6th grader: "Ooooooh."
He then began knocking on my stomach, asking, "Who's there?"  and then promptly ran off, talking to himself. There's a middle schooler for you!! 😜😜

Greg is still not clear how I got so big, seemingly overnight. I like to take it as a good sign that all is well with BBL2. After all, he's supposed to be gaining about 1/2 pound per week now, and I think it's safe to say he's doing just that. #goodboy #fattenup 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Let's also discuss just how constantly HUNGRY I am. 🍽🍽🍽🍽🍽🍽🍽🍽🍽🍽 It's bad. I may even need to go back downstairs now for some popcorn. Mmmmmm, popcorn. I could also eat peanut butter all day, every day. Very bad. 🍴🍴

My sugar tooth has been off the chain this week too. 🍫 That's also bad. I'm still working on taming it. I rarely ask Greg to go get bizarre foods for me, as I haven't had many strange cravings this pregnancy. However, I NEEDED a chipwich tonight. It was clearly a life or death matter. It took a bit of imploring, but I eventually got my way, of course. 😇😇😇

In other news, our maternity pics turned about beautifully well. I will post some of my favorites below.💞💞💞💞

TGIF and happy weekend, Warrior Women!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment