Saturday, April 2, 2016

I am impulsive.

I am an impulsive person by nature. 😜😜😜

This has gotten me into trouble in the past, whether it has resulted in me saying "yes" to commitments I had no business getting into, trying to please others, doing things for the wrong reason, or purchasing something I regretted later, especially online. #grouponisevil 😈😈😈

Luckily, I married the opposite personality, one that is extremely rational, logical, and excellent with money (Thank God). His downfall? He takes FOREVER to make some decisions, especially anything having to do with money. But maybe this is a good thing for us.πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

This is one of the many reasons why we make a great team. We balance each other out well, compromise, and continually work to find middle ground. This is not easy by far, but we work hard at it every day. πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻

Take, for example, my love of animals and desire to bring 10,000 of them home. From fish to guinea pigs to ferrets and cats and dogs, I love rescuing animals and have been I was a small child collecting random insects and caterpillars in jars in my garage (no joke -- hence the childhood nickname Kaybug). I love nurturing and caring for all living things, even gross creepy crawly ones. πŸΆπŸ°πŸΉπŸπŸ›πŸŒπŸžπŸ•·πŸ¦‚πŸœ

Greg has to talk me off the animal wagon from time to time. Today was one such time. A random conversation with an old friend resulted in me texting with a French Bulldog breeder in the area. You know where this is going ... nowhere good or productive!! Greg calmly reminded me that we are about to give birth to our second son and will be just a WEE bit busy. A second dog can wait. Booooo! I know, I know. Calm down, Kay. 🐢🐢🐢

Perhaps this is just my third trimester nesting instinct kicking into high gear? Who knows. But one thing's for sure -- thank goodness for Greg. Who knows how many animals would have overrun my home without him. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In other news, the wind is blowing and howling like CRAZY outside. Will is oblivious. God, how I love this child. BBL2, start learning from your big brother now please!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

No comments:

Post a Comment