Sunday, April 17, 2016

Busy weekend!

"Being preggers is the definition of productivity." 😂😂😂

I like this. I think I will definitely lean on it for the rest of this pregnancy. 😜😜

I am exhausted. I've really been feeling it since Friday, so I've tried to take advantage of Will's afternoon nap and lay down myself. I know this will soon be a luxury I will no longer have! 😩😩😩

Despite my exhaustion, we had a really awesome and productive weekend as a family. Greg and I both got sufficient alone time (he to go to a concert in DC and me to go to Barre -- shocker, I know -- and a subsequent girls' night out), and we made a lot of progress on our BBL2 prep. Thanks to Greg, the garage is now entirely reorganized, infant car seats are re-installed, and every part of the nursery is ready to go. We also got to check out an awesome winery in Poolesville (Rocklands Farm) and did a fun maternity shoot with my talented friend Bruna (from Bruna Photography). It was slightly different this time around trying to get an active toddler to behave for each shot, much like herding a stray cat. We got through it, though, and I can't wait to see how the pics came out! 👏👏

On an unrelated note, if any of you would like to be invited to my online Lularoe party this Tuesday at 9 pm, let me know. I'm now obsessed with their stylish, modest, and affordable clothing and could literally live in their leggings, which feel like silk. Let me know if you're interested! 🎀🎀

Now, back to being a productive preggers with more sleep time! 💤💤💤 Get to bed earlier tonight so you can start the week off right, Warrior Women!! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💞💞💞

No comments:

Post a Comment