Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Stop the madness!

Let's talk about forming habits. πŸ€“πŸ€”

Yes, they say it takes 3 weeks of doing something every single day for it to start to become a habit for you. I agree.πŸ˜ŽπŸ€“

I'm a big routine person, which works well for me, especially as a toddler mom. Toddlers LOVE and thrive on routines, Will included.πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

But lately, I haven't been satisfied with my evening routine after Will is in bed. I spend a great deal of time answering work emails, organizing, cleaning, and putzing around on Facebook. As a result, the only down time I get is walking the dog or time with Greg. πŸΆπŸ’—

I miss real books. Audiobooks and my Kindle are great, but I miss the feel of a good hardcover or paperback in my hands before bed of a title NOT related to school, coursework, or YA intended for my students.πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“š

I want to make time for reading the old fashioned -- and best -- way again. I'm going to try making this a nightly habit, rather than ending my day on social media. I think this will ultimately be a healthier, more relaxed, and balanced person at the end of the day. πŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸŒŸπŸ‘

Who's with me? Who has a new habit they want to start forming??πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Oh, and an addictive habit I need to stop ASAP? Buying Lularoe through online parties. I have more than enough of their amazing butter leggings, tops, and adorable dresses. Stop, Kay! Stop the madness!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment