Monday, April 11, 2016

Mama in mourning!

I am a Mama in mourning. 😩😩😩

Tonight may be the last night Will ever sleeps in his crib. Say it ain't so! Tomorrow night, the dreaded transition to the lower bunk bed begins. To say I'm not excited about this would be an understatement. 😩😩😩

Time is flying by WAY too fast. I'm not ready for this. I know we have to do this now so Will doesn't feel shafted and excommunicated when his brother arrives, but I'm still NOT ready. At all. 😩😩😩

Everyone keeps assuring me that Will will be fine and safe, but I can't help but worry about him falling out of bed. He's not a huge climber, but I'm sure he will try that too. Multiple times. Just to drive Mama crazy. 😜😜

Is this what every little transition and change feels like as your little ones grow up? Does it ever get any easier? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I certainly hope so. If not, this Mama is in for it! I'm already picturing the tragedy that will be preschool and then kindergarten graduation. Lord, help me! I'm already a mess. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Something tells me all of this will be a LOT harder on me than on Will. Isn't that the hardest part of Mommyhood, watching your babies grow up and no longer need you? 💞💞💞

In the meantime, I will continue to treasure EVERY hug, kiss, and snuggle from little Will. One day I will wish I had them! 😍😍😍

#hotmessmama #changeishard #keepittogetherkay 

No comments:

Post a Comment