Friday, October 30, 2015

TGIF!!!

Happy Friday, warrior women! We made it! Woohoo! 

In the spirit of gratitude, I shall compose another list (7 items long, of course) of what I am most thankful for today:

1. One smiling, active, and obsessed-with-being-read-to toddler. Despite an epic meltdown before bed (due to his pure exhaustion with having taken a shorter nap today), I can't help but smile. Parenting is exhausting but also so amazing and exhilarating. #soblessed

2. Rice pudding. For some reason, I crave it all day long now. That and bread. And cheese. And mac 'n cheese. Soon I will be 500 pounds. #preggerproblems

3. Pink Out Day at school, where I got to get all dressed up in pink and look ridiculous in a tutu, all in the name of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. #bestcauseever #mymomisasurvivor 

4. I kept the tutu on all day with minimal issues, including not much itching. #outfitwin

5. Turning initial frustration over my 5am OTF class being full to taking an impromptu afternoon class there with a new trainer. Great way to end the workweek! #sweatoutstress

6. Getting to escape the house after Will's meltdown with Dexter the dog. It was crisp and chilly, just how I like fall. #walkingthedogsolvesallproblems #getoutsideandbreathe

7. Listening to an audiobook on my daily walks. Current selection: The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins. It's awesome, reading like a Hitchcock thriller and narrated in a pleasant British accent. #audiobooksareanewloveofmine

Here's to a great start to your Halloween weekend, warrior women!! Xoxoxo #cantwaittoseepicsofallthelittleones 😍😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment