Saturday, October 3, 2015

Grateful!

It's been a few days, and I wish I had an excuse. I don't. I'm tired and chose to go to bed earlier. My brain hurt. Life is crazy insane....and in the BEST possible way.

As I often do, it's fun to reflect on things I'm grateful for since Thursday:

1. Fellow Mommy friends and play dates where Will can be himself and have his true happy, social self shine through. He's still quite the bookworm too, which warms my heart.

2. We didn't get anywhere near what the worst case scenario could have been with Hurricane Joaquin. Windy, rainy weekend days = perfect nap and sleeping in weather. I got to do the former after Will went to bed tonight. #mommywin

3. More good news this week. I look forward to being able to share more about it soon. Sorry to be so vague in the meantime!

4. My Ragnar Relay DC team kicked some serious a** over the last 24 hours in some very challenging, rainy, and cold conditions. While I was certainly bummed I could not run with them, I was there in spirit and loved seeing their happy, inspiring FB posts throughout the weekend. What true grit and determination!

5. My hubby rocks! #duh #lovehim

Make it a FANTASTIC end to your weekend! #gotrainnoproblem #gratitude 

No comments:

Post a Comment