Sunday, October 4, 2015

No fear here!

I mentioned two potential perks of rainy weekends yesterday: sleeping in and naps. I'm notoriously bad with both of those, but I made significant progress today with a third category -- extreme OCD organization. 

A wise woman today told me that trying to clean or organize with a child present is like cleaning your teeth while eating Oreos. Yes! This picture below is worth a thousand words. William tries his darnedest to be helpful, even when it involves a diaper palooza. I think he already understands that one of the greatest feelings in the world is getting rid of unneeded junk and donating other items to charity. We certainly got A LOT of that accomplished today! Our little version of LaBanca fall cleaning 2015, version 1.0.

I'm hoping Will picks up some of my organization tricks, as I tend to be an instigator and influence people...occasionally. Hehe. Apparently, I inspired one of my friends from college to get her first tattoo today...at the same studio I got one of mine in Chicago! She chose an awesome phrase: "fear is paper tigers." It's from an Amelia Earhart quote, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment