Friday, August 14, 2015

What's up with Shakeology, anyway?

Disclaimer: Even though I love Shakeology and Beachbody workouts (especially Insanity and T25), I have decided not to continue as a Beachbody Coach, as it's not a good fit for my family right now. 

Many of you have asked about Shakeology and are concerned about its cost. I don't blame you; it's quite the expensive habit to keep up every month (It's $129.95 for 30 servings). If that's outside your budget, as it is mine, there are several comparable Shakeo alternatives. My favorite is the Garden of Life Raw Meal Replacement. I love it and usually alternate between it and Shakeology. Check out this well-written, balanced, and well-researched article: http://www.altprotein.com/shakeology-alternatives-3-excellent-shakeology-substitute-supplements/.

Bottom line: Find what works for you. I am not here trying to sell you anything, nor am I looking to disrespect any of my Beachbody coach friends. That's silly, and we are all mature adults here. You ALL inspire me! 

Whether I drink Shakeology or Garden of Life, I've grown to love drinking my delicious chocolate protein meal replacement shakes every morning. Super easy, super convenient, and super healthy. I never thought I would like drinking a meal, this works for me, and I actually look forward to it now every morning. I'd love to hear your thoughts and what healthy fuel power you through the morning! Rock on, warrior women! 

No comments:

Post a Comment