Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Recovering addict?

I'll admit it -- I have a bit of a thing for monthly subscription boxes. I may even be a recovering addict. Some boxes I have tried in the past 6 months: Barkbox (Love this for Dexter every month!), Birchbox (beauty supply samples -- OK, but I'm now sampled out!), Stitch Fix (LOVE but very pricey!), Le Tote (really cool but not liking $49 monthly fee), Wantable (Great fashionable fitness outfits but pricey!), Fabletics (Cool concept, but the workout outfits are too fashionable and not practical enough for me), and Stridebox (monthly running goodies and nutrition samples - love). Of all these, I am really only going to stick with Le Tote (for the next month) and Barkbox (I have no choice; they make me pay for a whole year upfront). It's been so much fun to try all these boxes, but they certainly add up. If only money weren't an issue! Dream on, Kay. Dream on! #addicts #gottatrynewthings #fitandfab

No comments:

Post a Comment