Sunday, February 14, 2016

Time to get a minivan!

I never thought I could be so excited about owning a minivan. I always assumed it was the UNcool soccer mom thing to do. Ohhhh, how times have changed! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We had SUCH a different experience at a dealership today compared to yesterday. We immediately clicked with the salesman, he went out of his way to make us happy, AND he was honest and straightforward throughout the process. SUCH a welcome change from the skeezeball yesterday!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

We traded in my 2013 Ford Focus for our new silver 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan and couldn't be happier. We paid for much of the car with savings bonds I received from family and through academic scholarships as a child. Many have been fully matured for years! I can't think of a better investment to put them towards. πŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

Driving a minivan is certainly a new experience for me. I need to get used to being up so high and actually getting to see above the cars in front of me. I am a bit nervous with it right now but am sure I will adjust in time. 🚘🚘🚘

I named our new van Debbie, and I'm sure she will bring ALL of us years of memories and good times. Traveling will be SO much easier for our growing family with her -- ohh, the sheer space! What a joy! 🌟🌟🌟

Yea, I am officially a van-owning Mommy and couldn't be more proud. 😍

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day, as you deserve to be spoiled! πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

#soblessed #haveminivanwilltravel #vroomvroomvroom 

No comments:

Post a Comment