Sunday, February 28, 2016

Oh, toddlers!

What a fun weekend! Great house guests, Oscar-nominated films, Barre, walks, parks, family time, cooked sushi, and an absolutely gorgeous day outside on Sunday. We loved every moment together! πŸŽŸπŸŽ‰πŸ½☀️🍣

Will continues to be a ham and usually a joy. Like all toddlers, though, he certainly has his "special" moments. 🌟🌟🌟

In tonight's edition of "Reasons my toddler is crying," Will offers a few of his own things that recently caused him tears and hysterical meltdowns:

1. I asked for milk. Mama gave it to me.
2. I asked for my "fuscia" (fruit bar). Mama gave it to me.
3. I asked to be picked up. Dada did.
4. I asked to go outside. We went outside.
5. The sun was shining.
6. My stroller approached a real life bulldozer (I am obsessed with them).
7. I said "Night night" and Mama and Dada listened to me.
8. I asked for milk, got it, and then threw it at Mama.
9. There was no airplane in the sky. There always should be.
10. Because I like to keep Mama and Dada guessing. It keeps things interesting this way.

Toddlers. Such precious creatures. Good thing they're adorable most of the time. πŸ’—πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment