Saturday, February 13, 2016

Focus on the positive!

We are in the market for a mini van. Yes, the moment I've always dreaded is on. Future soccer mom in the house! 😫😫😫

Unfortunately, we had a horrible experience at a local dealership this afternoon. The salesman was basically a sexist, lying, and manipulative pig. It was awful, and I still have a sickening feeling from the whole experience. I'm not sure why the car buying process has to be full of such BS and mind games, but this was awful. 😑😑😑

So, instead of focusing on our wasted afternoon there, I shall mention some wonderful things that occurred today: 😍

1. Not losing my cool with my 4th and 5th grade Saturday school students were particularly impossible this morning. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

2. Will actually enjoying his swim lesson.🏊🏻

3. Roses, daisies, a stuffed hedgehog, and baked treats for Valentine's Day. πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

4. Being warm inside. πŸ’…πŸ»

5. Seeing how happy my parents are being with Will. πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

6. Them baby-sitting so Greg and I could enjoy a date night out. 😍😍

7. An amazing dinner with an amazing hubby!🍽🍽🍽

8. This frigid cold will finally end by Tuesday... Hopefully!

Stay warm, Warriors!! πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŒŸ

No comments:

Post a Comment