Friday, February 26, 2016

Girlfriends rock!!

Sometimes the best recipe to close out the end of a long week is quality girl time. πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻

While Greg got some much-needed guy time in DC, my dear friend Ally made the drive up to the 'burbs to visit Will and me. Her boyfriend will arrive later tonight with Greg from the city, and we will all get to spend the weekend together. What fun! πŸ’ž

Ally is a natural with Will and was a huge help with his bath and bedtime routine tonight. And what a ham he was in charming and entertaining her! He's still quite the flirt.πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ’—

She is even joining me at an early Barre class tomorrow morning. Now that's commitment! I'm excited to see how she likes it. πŸ’ͺ🏻☀️πŸ’ͺ🏻

Ally may be a bit younger than me, but I've always been impressed with her maturity, drive, and intelligence. I'm beyond grateful our paths crossed through mutual Colgate friends back in 2010. She helped inspire the Warrior Woman within me and continues to be a positive and powerful force in my life. She's a fiercely loyal and devoted friend with wisdom well beyond her years. 

Here's to a lifetime of Warrior Women friendship, Ally! You're the best!! 

#wwforever #girlfriendsrock 

No comments:

Post a Comment