Thursday, February 11, 2016

I applied!

Well, I applied.

Not a shocker, I know. I feel an odd sense of relief now. It's no longer in my hands. If it works out great. If not, that's OK too. At least I know I tried.

I am NOT looking forward to my awkward conversation with my principal tomorrow morning, though. I know he will not be pleased, but I'm hoping he will understand and be supportive. Fingers crossed!

Don't be afraid to take chances that scare you or seem crazy. Don't settle for the status quo if you don't want to. Challenge yourself. Go outside your comfort zone. Who knows what you will discover or what opportunities will arise.

After all, as one of my favorite classroom posters says, "You miss 100% of the shots you never take."

#wearewarriors #embracetheuncomfortable #livewithnoregrets 💞💪🏻🌟🎉😀

No comments:

Post a Comment