Saturday, February 20, 2016

A new day!

Tomorrow is my birthday. I will be 33. Is that considered mid-30s? No, not until 35, I've decided. 😜

I asked my 4th and 5th grade Saturday school students to guess my age this morning. Their responses ranged from 25-100. I'll take 25. 😂😂😂

In all seriousness, though, I don't mind getting older anymore. In fact, I love my 30s a heck of a lot more than any other decade so far. I can't wait to see what the future holds. 💪🏻💪🏻

Today was a MUCH better day than yesterday. I cleared the air early this morning with my father, and we approached the day as a fresh start. It helped that it was gorgeous outside, allowing us all to go for a walk together and take Will to the park to play for the first time during their visit. Sunshine and warmth do wonders for the soul. 
☀️☀️☀️

We are trying to determine a rain-friendly family activity to do tomorrow. The Baltimore Aquarium seems pricey for all of us to go, while my original choice of Annapolis seems a bit off now with the forecast. Any recommendations from DMV folks? 🌧🌧🌧🌧

The most important development of the day = Greg is now home! Allelujah! Yoda is back. I couldn't be happier. 🏆

Now if only Yoda and I could help spread our mantra of "Calm is strength" to other people currently under this roof. Here's to dreaming and hoping! 💞💞💞

No comments:

Post a Comment