Friday, May 6, 2016

What a day!

What a crazy day! 😬😬😬

From seeing BBL2 in 3D this morning (and discovering that I'm already 1.5 cm dilated) to an active shooter in our county, it's been quite the Friday. All schools in my county were on shelter and/or lockdown, and I am beyond thankful the suspect is now in custody (after killing 2 people and seriously injuring 2 more at 3 different sites). You really aren't safe anywhere anymore, I suppose. 😪😪

In better news, we finally got to see BBL2 for the first time since January! His measurements look great, and he's about 6 lb and 3 oz so far (I will be 37 weeks this weekend). My doctor wants me to consume more protein to help the little guy gain more fat before his big arrival. I really am committed to doing so, even if it means taking Ensure drinks with me everywhere I go like an 80 year old. Hey, they're not THAT disgusting. 😝😝

The fact that I am already starting to dilate really means we need to finish packing our hospital bags this weekend and be prepared for BBL2's arrival any day. Will came 15 days early after a fast labor, so we shall see what this guy decides to do. I would just love for him to make it through my next interview next Wednesday!!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

It's getting real. VERY real. I'm come down with some sort of cold and sore throat, so I really need to get more rest this weekend while I still can! I will certainly regret it later if I don't. 💤💤💤💤

Stay in a little longer, BBL2!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment