Sunday, May 22, 2016

Still a cozy boy!

Will was born at 37 weeks, 5 days pregnant. We are now at exactly 39 weeks with BBL2, and someone's still quite cozy. πŸ˜πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

Greg says he can tell the baby's getting noticeably bigger by the day. I still feel great, with the exception of some random leg pain. I really cannot complain. Every day BBL2 is in there is ensuring he will be even stronger and healthier when he finally decides to arrive. πŸ’ͺ🏻 This is fine by me. As Greg said, if the little guy starts placing Amazon orders, then we will know it's time for his eviction. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

With the rain and my awesome MIL here, we managed to have a restful weekend. I ended my Saturday school teaching yesterday, got a few naps in, and just enjoyed time with my boys throughout the past two days. I never know if it's the last weekend day we will have with Will as an only child, so we try to treasure every moment. πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’—

The waiting game may continue, but I still feel very blessed. I'm grateful for the additional time with Will and cannot wait to see what he's like as a big brother. BBL2 is already a very lucky boy. πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

No comments:

Post a Comment