Monday, May 23, 2016

Oh boy!!

Yes, this is definitely the longest I have ever been pregnant. 😳😳😳

At a little over 39 weeks, it is evident that I have now hit the point where my colleagues are unhappy to see me at work. Or maybe just disappointed.😜😜

Late pregnancy also brings an array of ridiculous comments from the young and old alike. Today's noteworthy ones included:

"You're still here?!!!!"
"He's obviously a mama's boy and doesn't want to leave you."
"When is he ever going to come out?!"
"Aren't you sick of being pregnant?"

And my fave...

"You've lost your glow. You're obviously ready for him to be born." 😝😝😝

Well, yes. Duh.😉

I am just hoping that BBL2 decides to emerge this month, as it would be nice to have my boys born in different months, even though the dates will be less than a month apart. We will see what he decides.🙏🏻🙏🏻

I also made the decision to wisely stop my Pure Barre classes for now, not change up my role in my school for the coming year, and to continue to mentally prepare myself for what will inevitably be the chaos of two boys under 2 (and then 3 years). 😫😫😫

It's been said that one child is like zero and two are like ten. Lord, help me now. 😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment