Thursday, May 26, 2016

Sore mama!

The shirt I wore tonight describes my current state perfectly -- my everything is sore. 😫😫😫

It didn't help that it was close to 90 degrees and humid today, but my legs, feet, and back are quite sore. Secretly, I hope this is a sign of impending labor, or it could just be general late pregnancy discomfort in the heat. I guess we shall see for sure!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Many people say Memorial Day weekend is a great time to give birth. I could not agree more. BBL2's due date is Sunday.🙏🏻

I've gotten everything at school accomplished I need to, Greg's in the same position at his job, and my amazingly helpful in-laws are still in town. We are ready.💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Perhaps it's time for a little pep talk between BBL2 and me.💞💗😍

Come on out, buddy! We are beyond excited to meet you and are ready to welcome you! 😘😘😘

What are you waiting for?!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment