Sunday, May 29, 2016

Due date reached!

To say I'm going a bit stir crazy would be the understatement of the year. 😜😜😜

We are reluctant to go anywhere too far every day in case I go into labor. The heat has been driving me mad, and today marked a new level of physical exhaustion. 😫😫😫

And yet, I really can't complain. BBL2 is clearly NOT ready to make his grand entrance yet, which means he is continuing to get stronger and fatter in the womb. πŸ‘ΆπŸ» I am OK with this. I am still not yet that physically uncomfortable, which I can attribute to a healthy, active lifestyle throughout this pregnancy. I am grateful. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Today is BBL2's due date, by far the longest I have ever been pregnant. 40 weeks. Why is it that a true full-term pregnancy is closer to 10 months than 9? Cruel. Just cruel. 😝😫

The last stages of this pregnancy have been a real lesson in patience and accepting what I cannot control. BBL2 is already teaching me a lot and differentiating himself from his brother big time. He's a stubborn one and clearly is too comfortable to be bothered right now. So, we wait, and I try to remain relaxed and calm. The doctor says I'm very relaxed according to my blood pressure, which I find hilarious. I often feel anything but relaxed.πŸ˜‰

Breathe, Mama, breathe. Your little guy will be here soon enough, and you will wish to get the kind of rest only possible with one child.🌟🌟

I am trying! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΎ

No comments:

Post a Comment