Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A day!

It's been a day. That's for sure. 😬😬😬

10 things currently on my mind:😝

1. The future of our great nation 😳😳
2. My big interview tomorrow 😳😳😳😳😳
3. How much I absolutely adore all of my boys😍😍😍😍
4. When will BBL2 arrive?πŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ€—
5. How blessed I feel in generalπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»
6. Gratitude for still being able to work out and feel great at 9 months preggers🌟🌟
7. How awesome it is that my Dad will finish his 9 weeks of radiation on MondayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ž
7. What would I do without Panera?🍽🍽
8. The baby kicks and hiccups still aren't getting old!πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»
9. Knowing I want to come back in my next life as a spoiled small dog a la Dexter🐢🐢🐢
10. Still cannot believe it's May and that I will be the Mommy of 2 boys under 2 this month. How on earth did this happen... and soooo quickly!??πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Teachers rock BTW. Do something nice for a special teacher this week in honor of Teacher Appreciation Week. We appreciate it more than you know! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ“πŸ†

No comments:

Post a Comment