Friday, May 27, 2016

Come on, BBL2!

Still 1.5 cm dilated. Three weeks later. No forward progress there. 😫😫😫

The exciting news is that I am apparently having contractions without knowing it. The doctor witnessed this while measuring BBL2. She thinks it will happen this weekend, when she will also be on call. My other fave doctor in the practice is then on call Monday through Tuesday. Fingers crossed! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

She instructed me to do LOTS of squatting, as his head is still high. And trust me, I have. The squats in the shower were the most relaxing so far. 💫

We had spicy pad Thai for dinner. I continue to walk a good amount, though not as long in this heat. I am doing all that I can to get things moving, though I do recognize much of this is out of my direct control. 😝

The question is: will I get my May baby or have another June bug?💞💞

Only BBL2 knows the answer. 💗💗💗

No comments:

Post a Comment