Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Will for President

"Are you limping?"
"No, it's just my pregnancy waddle." πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes, it's back and in full force. And I'm proud. I happen to love this waddle. It's comfortable and natural. I think ALL preggos should be proud of their waddles and baby bumps. Flaunt them, Mamas!! πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

It's like Will knows. He knows change is a'comin, and he will have to share me. In protest, Will threw an epic meltdown for over two hours tonight, which began as a horrific toddler tantrum meltdown and culminated with a momentous, difficult-to-exit poop. By the time Greg got home later, Will, of course, was back to being his sweet, charming self. Sweet boy. 😫😜😈

Despite this meltdown, I still think Will should run for president. It seems like toddlers like him have more decency and common sense than many of the candidates these days. It really is sad. I fear for the country Will and his own children will grow up in but am trying to stay positive. πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻

Toddlers are exhausting. Tantrums are exhausting. And Lord knows these primaries are beyond exhausting. I need a nap. Oh wait, I guess it's time for bed soon. Woohoo! #momwin πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

#staypositivemamas #keepfighting #ohthetoddlerlife #will2016 πŸŒŸπŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸ’ž

No comments:

Post a Comment